This was one of those weekends that just flew by! Mainly because I spent most of it shopping and prepping for a dinner for eight friends, building a theme around one of my favorite foods.
More detail soon, but in the meantime, here are the five courses I made (with links to some recipes I drew from):
- Smoked Salmon on Corn Blini
- Corn Vichysoisse (from the Union Square Cafe cookbook)
- Gnudi with Corn and Almonds (gnudi from another Union Square Cafe cookbook, sauce improvised)
- Tomato Panzanella (improvised)
- Kaiserschmarrn with sweet corn ice cream
(All so very delicious.)